The Registrations for the new Academic Year (2022-2023) are open for Grade- I to Grade- IX and Grade- XI
The parents of prospective students need to complete the online application form as per the guidelines. Additional information about the admission procedures and other details regarding the date of submission of printed registered form, fee details etc., will be given on the school website later
Note: 1. Name, DOB etc. should be as per EID/Passport of the student.
2. Name of the parents should be as given in the child’s Passport
3. Parents are requested to read and follow the instructions given. (TC and Mark list Attestation, deadlines etc.)
4. Forms with wrong / incomplete entries will be rejected.
5. Registration Fee of AED 200 should be paid (at the cash counter either IAS/SIS) after the completion of Online Registration Form.
6. Online Registration Doesn’t guarantee admissions and Registration Fee is Non refundable.
7.Last Date of Online Registration will be 27/01/2022
8.Placement test of Grade XI(External Students) will be conducted on 05/02/2022
9.Further steps, Details of Entry Level Tests etc, will be communicated through website only. Hence you are required to visit the website for further updates after 20/01/2022
10.Please note that no further communications will be sent regarding admission to you by sms or mail. All information will be provided through website only. You are therefore required to look up the school website from time to time
|Those who are unable to register for Grade 1 (local transfer only), kindly send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject mentioned.